Friday, February 25, 2011

it just ain't fair...

okay, i got this as a bbm...


10:00pm

Girl: babe, let's meet later. I miss you.

Boy: alright, I'll just finish this round of game.

Girl: you're choose your game than me!?

Boy: don't worry, I'll be there, okay?

Girl: okay, I'll be waiting.

hours passed, more of the boy's friends came and they enjoyed too much that he forgot about the time.

The boy looked at his cellphone and saw four messages and 10 missed calls.

He shut his phone down to pretend his battery was drained.

01:00am

The boy went home and saw his brother, panicking outside the house and looking for him.

Brother: someone called earlier! Your girlfriend's bag was snatched, but she followed the snatchers and they shot her!

Boy: don't mess with me man. Stop joking.

The boy opened his cellphone and looked at her messages.

11: 00pm
Babe, where are you?

11: 30pm
Babe, why is your phone off?

11: 45pm
Babe, there are guys following me. I'm scared. Where are you? : '(

12: 00am
Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you. I wanted to greet you personally, but I think I won't see you tonight. Good night babe, I hope you're not drunk when you get home.

 ______________________________________________________

Guys, you'll never know when you'll lose the people you love.

Show them everyday how much you love them because you'll never know when you can't, anymore.



now, i wonder, why is that the bbm implies that the girl died because of the guy is being an ass?
because
one, not all guys are jerks
two, not all guys put games first than girl
and three, not all guys forget a date...


now what if something like this happened?


10:00 pm
Guy: babe, let's miss later. i need you.
girl: alright, i'll just finish this episode of America's Next Top Model.
Boy: You choose TV more than me?
Girl: Don' worry, i'll be there okay?
Boy: okay, i'll be waiting


hours passed, more episode of America's Next Top Model came into play and she enjoyed it too much and forgot about the time


the girl looked at her cellphone and saw four messages and 10 missed calls.


she shut her phone down to pretend her battery was drained.


01:00 am


The girl went to the guys house and saw her bf's bro panicking outside the house and looking for her.


Brother: where the hell were you? because of u, his life had changed. thank you for missing out on the most important night of his life. *say the phrase using the "Because of u song"* he's not the DotA world champ anymore.


Girl: dont mess with me man. stop joking.


The girl opened her cellphone and looked at her messages


11:00 pm
babe, where were you? Razor is killing


11:30 pm
Babe, why is your phone off? i need you too help me battle huskar.


11:45 pm
Babe, this new dude with dwarven is assassinating me. im frustrated. where are you?


12:00 am
Happy Destroy My Day babe. I 'love' you. i wanted you to help me personally, but i think i won't be seeing you tonight. Good night. dont be surprised if u wake up tomorrow morning underwater.


girls, you never know when you'll lose the people you love.


show them everyday how much you love them because you'll never know when you can't anymore.


........ that's so beautiful
but wait, there's more!!


guy filled with hatred and anger, kidnaps girl, ties her, ships girl off to pacific ocean, becomes serial killer, learns about nuclear physics, makes atomic bomb, destroys world.
now, you see, what if its the girls fault?
what if because of the girl, not only the dude dies, but the entire human civilization had to suffer because of it?
we're not all assholes you know. :(

No comments: