Tuesday, November 30, 2010

cracked..

well, sup people?
y'all good?

im supposed to be studying right now, but feel like blogging.
atm its raining like crazy.
even the sound from my speakers aint loud enough to cover the noise.

so, today was like the toughest day of the whole exam week.
let me break it down for ya
PPKN, Geography, ICT
school's gotta be kidding me.
three subjects, all requiring me to memorize things.
im nt a big fan of remembering things.
anyway, i went through it.
ICT was hell. dang hard, either blanks or i just put in things in it.

my greates fear is not passing.
well, i care about that.
but my greatest regret right now
not getting 9s in my report.
i need those 9s. i really do.

anyway, i guess its my fault in the first place.
my overconfidence, and procrastination killed me.
note to self.
pride is the key to downfall

anyway, i was watching kevjumba the other day, and found this.

and took a screenshot of this...
nah, nvm.
haha.
the video's good.
a must watch.

oh yeah, i used this analogy today.
"break a glass and u can still can glue it back it together, but it will never be the same"
i guess, it applies to relationships.
break it, u can mend it, but it'll nvr be the same.

anyway, that's all for now.
need to study sociology and math and religion.
yeah, sociology.. i know right..

oh yeah, any of u can dance?
if u do, mail me. i need ur help, desperately for dance moves.
PE project.

l8r people.
ps. if u want the screenshot, mail me. =DD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RT: pride is the key to downfall