Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Something to do

right, this holiday, anyone got things to do?
if you do, include me?
haha, just kidding.

so, what you guys up to?
i know for one everyone's goin' back to their hometown.
if it ain't the hometown, it's Switzerland, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore.
be honest. who wouldn't want to go?

but it's gonna be like a personal oath to myself.
travel the world, like go to every single country on this planet, and be president.
at this point you're probably tired of the word president, but hey, i really like that word.

a portion of a song whose lyrics just says it all


When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
Cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you’re amazing
Just the way you are

anybody feeling the same way with the song?
haha

follow me twitter
@peterwongphd
(p.s. phd: pretty huge dick XD)

'aight, catch you guys later.

No comments: